was held in
马华丹绒比艾区会终身学习中心
on 22th of August.
It was just a small camp with consisting of 30plus attended participants
&
15 plus of volunteers and facilitators.
The camp started with Opening Ceremony.
Depite of the boredness, I dont think you people are interested in opening ceremony.
Speech by big people, etc.
It was absolutely boring . ^-^''
After the ceremony, Ice Breaking Session begun.
The participants were instructed to run here
and
there to finish the given tasks in particular time.
It’s like amazing race kinda game.
The participants had got a lot of talks.
The topics covered mostly on children.
Things seems carrying out very smooth.
I had nothing more to do.
Go here and there just to take some pictures.
I AM CAMERA MAN. haha :)
All the participants were so active & lovely. ;)
All the kind-hearted people altogether.
I love the surrounding feelings.
It such a loving family.
I was responsible for photography.
I had been holding the camera almost whole day.
But i like it ;)
Captured the beautiful time we had experienced together.
On Day One,
our schedule was occupied with games and also performance.
The time has just flew speedy, even the feeling of hunger was no longer there.
It was fun doubtlessly. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment