Pages

Snow Effect

Wednesday, 3 November 2010

мίйα's cαpтure :)

the features of this place.
the sky at dusk.


The eye-catching scenery view at dusk


Psychedelic



Today, I had taken a walk with my mum at dusk.
as I gazed out this place.
 I neglected to see the scenery.
I didn't even notice this place before, i realised.
It cannot deny that
It was absolutely fascinating and even mysterious.
here was a tourist attraction, too.
Do you know where it it?
Kukup Laut.


However, 
I feel something missing and we had a situation.
This place i had been living for a long time had badly polluted.
I just saw my neighbour threw a bag of garbage into the sea.
who damaged it?
I carried out discharge my duty, but i still can't make it.
Just make up your mind, UNITY-NEEDED ;
Be more Kukup-mindness, pulled it together.
It wasn't a big deal to Kukupians! :)
I pretty sure there will be beautiful as ever.
i believed, we can WORK IT OUT ! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment