09 May 2010
Mother's Day
is to celebrate to honor all mothers and express gratitude for the hardships they bear in bringing up a child.
Even though we had arguement at last night,
I am still feels so grateful and blessed for having special mother like you.
I appreciate you a lot.
Thanks for everything that you have done and keeping doing for me.
Thank God for having you as part of my life,
You taught me everthing good ,
today what i have become it's because of you.
I will try to change my own attitude.
And I hope you will even support my choice always.
I had grown up already.
I am not a two-year-old naive child.
I understand what i had exactly did.
It's obviously.
I have my ideal clearly.
To be honest,
You are irascible.
That's why, we both had having insult traded always.
Anyway, that's all my words.
And I'm here
to hope you have a pleasant Mother's day.
Take care always and God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment