Pages

Snow Effect

Saturday, 31 July 2010

My Bithdae Celebration 2010 ♥





ThankYou 

Bestie Evon Goh & Tong Tong Tan 
and plus Chocho & Huihui cousin :)
to celebrate my Birthdae 




 really excited & touched .



I get pleasantly surprised  when I saw the lovely cake & my first birthday gift.
Guinea pig !
I LOVE IT  
He is a male :)
They named it as NADI.
But I don't think it sounds good.
Then I changed it into NANA !
So please call his NANA
Don't confuse it !
Abuden it will go insane about what was its name. xD
hahaahahaha
Thank you to my surprise though I had been tricked. xD
You all are the first to help me celebrate my birthday.
I'm really impressed.
NaNa which you all had sent me. :) 
REALLY
Absolutely !





I   YOU , My friend.
Nice to have you as a bestie :)



_____________________________________________________________





White Eat One Help 白痴一帮 

I am astonished all of you did the cake for me ;)
so lovely !
Looks like a cake bought from Bakery.
And It is tasty too :P
REALLY 神功 !
The Cake you did is really delicate.
First time to eat the cake made of friends. ;)
Good experience.
But I am disappointed that I had no join this CAKE gathering !
You all took a lot of photos.
Envious !
Call me next time Surely !






xxx Although less opportunity to meet together. xxx
However our friendship will never be changed. :)
 WEOH 

No comments:

Post a Comment